week, that's what this one has been. I want bore you with the details, but trust me with the terrible-ness ;-)
To top things off, my grandmother (who has been having dizzy spells for awhile) passed out this morning. The doctor has hospitalized her and they are running tests. So please pray that they can figure out what is going wrong.
In the meantime, I need to be studying for a psychology test which I just can't seem to focus on.
Friday, please get here SOON!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

4 comments:
Doesn't the week seem to drag on forever at times?
I'll be praying for your grsndmother.
Sorry to hear you're having a bad week. Will be thinking about your grandmother.
Sorry you are having a bad week, the weekend is almost here. I hope your grandmother is ok!
Oh goodness, hope everything is ok and they figure it out! GL with the test
Post a Comment