BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Showers 3 and 4 and some in between!

Sorry that my blog is consumed with showers at the moment. With work and MCAT studying, my posting time is so slim that I just try to hit the high points.

On May 16th, Justin's aunts hosted a shower at their church. It was a lot of fun! Here a few photos!






Mother and grandmother of the groom and me!

Bridesmaid shot (missing Jamie)

Wonderful hostesses, me, and the mamas


On May 23rd, we did the Save Our Skin Walk/Run in memory of my Papa. We had the best time! Justin and his friend Justin ran and the rest of us walked. And my grandmother won 3rd in her age group! She was so proud! They had dermatologists on site and we all got checked out. Everyone got a thumbs up except me but what else is new. Overall we had a great time and we helped raise money for a great cause! We hope to make it a yearly event!








MaMa crossing the finish line!

MaMa and her award






This past Saturday we had a shower at Mt. Olivet. It was given by a lot of my mom's high school friends and my grandmother's church friends. There was a great turnout, yummy food, and really nice gifts!


Awesome hostess gift! This is a place setting of our everyday china.

Yummy food! They even used my favorite flowers as the centerpiece.







Mama and Tammy :-)

Chowing down on left over watermelon after everyone else left.

Wonderful Hostesses


Sorry for the photo overload!!! No showers this weekend, but Justin is in a wedding so I'm sure there will be more photos to come!

~BK

5 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I LOVE your dishes!!

Madison Sanders said...

I thought your dishes were cute as well! There's so many different colors of glasses and napkins that you could use.

Mama told me that she loved the scrapbook.

Meg said...

Oh wow, how I remember those busy busy days. I don't know what it is about getting married that ends up being the busiest time of your life. You've got SOOO much going on but you're doing so well with it. I know what you're free time is made of, writing! lol.. Love your dishes, the cookout looked like so much fun!

tam7777 said...

lots of great pics and I to loved the colorful dishes..Lots of cooking ahead lol. This is part of the journey --lots of things to do all the time 24/7 it seems like. Take time to rest.

Unknown said...

Get stuff have fun in Savannah!