I am looooooooooving all this rain! It's great for our lake!
Justin did a mud run yesterday hosted by the marines in Columbia, SC. He loved it and has decided to make it an annual event. I'll post a photo when I can scan it in. Quite hilarious!
I went to Anderson with my parents and bought some remaining things we needed that didn't get purchased off our registry. Then my mom and I went to see the HCMS football game. My cousin is the drum major and did such a great job, even in the pouring rain! That was my first time being back to the field since my last game as a cheerleader senior year, and well, nothing has changed, lol.
We then of course watched the GA game. They pulled out a win, but not without tearing up my nerves first!
Off to enjoy this rainy afternoon with a movie rental and some cookies I'm about to bake!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
we do need the rain --not the flooding. The lake should have least came up a foot. lol
I'm thankful for the rain since we've had such a drought, but I'm sad about people losing everything.
yum.. cookies, you have to blog them:)
Post a Comment