BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! I completely blew off school (which I'll pay for next week, lol) and had a great time with my family. My mom, aunts, and cousins and I went Black Friday shopping in Buford. We found lots of great deals, and I'm practically through with Christmas gifts. Of course it helped that we're only doing parent gifts this year, we aren't even exchanging gifts between Justin and I (because if it's God's will, we're going on a TRIP right after Christmas, PTL!). I've even wrapped them all and have them under the tree!

Prayer request for my mom. She's having surgery on Tuesday. She's very very nervous and has some other things going on that make things a bit more complicated. She's having the surgery done at Emory, which is helpful for me because I can be right there to see her. Just pray that everything goes well with no complications.

I'm counting down the days till the 13th, my last final! There's a lot going on between here and there so I pray that things go smoothly and quickly! Of course there is someone special's wedding in there somewhere that I'm super excited for and plan to enjoy every minute! ;-)

Happy (almost) December!
~BKL

2 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I will saying a prayer for your mom! Good luck with classes!

Madison Sanders said...

I've been thinking about your mom. Wishing her a speedy recovery.