It sounds like everyone had a wonderful Easter! We did also. I had a HUGE take home final that was due today which I worked on sporadically throughout the weekend. On Saturday, I took a break and me and my mom scooted over to Anderson and got her and my dad something to wear to my pinning and graduation in a couple of weeks. On Sunday, Justin and I went to church and to his grandmothers. During the afternoon, I laid on the dock in the sunshine and Justin kayaked and it was just a glorious afternoon! That night we had our Easter dinner with my parents and grandmother and headed back home. I've turned in my final (praying I pass this dreadful research class!) and all that stands between me and being done is three quizzes and five finals!
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Dear Emilee,
I cannot believe that you are thirteen today. I remember the day you were born, it's one I'll never forget. It was such a special day. We had waited for you to join our family for such a long time. When I first met you, I was in awe of how beautiful you were, so fat and cute, and so ours. I remember the first time I held you, I was young, but I realized so much about love and family in that one moment. You've blessed our family in more ways than you'll ever know with your giving heart and kind spirit. I'm so proud of who you've become. You're one of the kindest people I know and your passion for the things you love is so inspiring. I love you so very much.
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Sweet letter! I think everyone had the perfect Easter!
Sweet!! Love her fat cheeks!
Post a Comment