We finally signed a lease and will be moving on Saturday! Photos to come!
It's been a big FAT hassle finding a house out here in a safe neighborhood, and I am OVER it. I'll be so thankful to have this behind us! The entire house is packed except for the few things we need to get us through this week, and that was a chore. Justin had to work on Saturday, so my mom came and helped me pack. Bless her!
I started Grad school this week. It's exciting. And scary. It's starting to dawn on me exactly how much responsibility I'll have as a nurse practitioner. Did I say scary?!
Like a lot of you have also mentioned, I'm ready for fall. A new season. Football. Cool weather. Bring it on!
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Good luck with moving! I decided that after our last move, you will have to pry me out of this house. Unless Charlie agrees to a moving company, no plans to ever move again! Way too stressful.
Hopefully you'll like the new place much better!
You'll do great, as always!!
glad you got moved
Post a Comment