Blogging has become non-existent as has most other leisurely parts of my life. This semester was ROUGH, and I'm thrilled to say I survived and I am 1/4th a nurse practitioner ;-) I won't have a true break as I'm still in clinical but classes don't resume until the 18th of January so I do get a break from tests and get evenings with my husband back. HOORAY!!!
I know you all already know, but I'm excited enough to share again :-) Come June, I will have a sweet NEPHEW who I am so ready to spoil! Watching our sweet boy move around during the ultrasound brought tears to my eyes. A true miracle and such a blessing to our family!
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to the Fox to see the Nutcracker. My mom has wanted to go since she was a little girl, and I am thrilled to be going with her. :-)
Merry Christmas,
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

2 comments:
I'm sure you'll have a great time at Fox!
I'm sure you're THRILLED about having a nephew! Let the fun begin!
I know how it is to get away from blogging. Isn't it awful being a slave to school work?? Hopefully it will one day pay off and we'll never look back!
Post a Comment