Life always seems to roll right along. I'm back in school, and it's picking up fast. I keep reminding myself that by the end of this year, I'll be board eligible. Crazy.
Here's a recent photo from school...
Patient right is a pig's foot and patient left is a sheep's tongue. I think I'll be suturing a lot between now and the onset of my practicing career, but it was a fun first experience. It's okay you can say it.... NERD!
My sweet boy just isn't feeling well at all. We did go outside for a little bit today and soak up some sunshine. I'm so thankful for this little blessing in my life, and I have no idea what I'll do without him.
In other news, Justin has a new hobby. He got a road bike for Christmas and has steadily been going on longer and longer rides. He rode 19 miles today. He'd kill me for posting this photo, but I like it!
I also have a new hobby. Shopping for my nephew! Lol. Seriously, I love spending time on pinterest, etsy, even google, looking for cute things for him! I can't wait for June! :-)
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
WOW 19 miles....I would DIE!
Post a Comment