So most of my blogs are about school because well school is my life at the moment but I'll try and branch out a little more in this post ;-) Three more weeks of classes and then I get a little break! Clinical will continue, but I'm really loving Hospice so that's okay. It's hard, but very fulfilling.
We tried a Pinterest found recipe and liked it so I thought I'd share.
Dorito Cheese Chicken Casserole
3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
8 oz sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups salsa or 1 can Rotel
1 can of corn, drained
2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish. Reserve one cup of cheese. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow. Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos. Bake for 20 min. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.
(Original Source: Plain Chicken reader, Diane Blake)
We decided it would be better with tortilla chips instead of Doritos and black beans added in, but it was really good and really easy!
Have a good weekend! It's back to doing school work for me!
~BKL

0 comments:
Post a Comment