BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Guess I'm growing up, lol

Just wanted to leave a quick post. This is the first year that I rememeber not going to the pre-4th. We'd planned to go, but woke up around ten. I looked at the pool (we're staying at Tammy and Nigel's this weekend keeping Emilee and Kylee) and decided I'd rather sweat by that instead of the middle of the town. I never buy anything anyway. I used to love going though. Oh well, guess things change. I've never cared for Dancing on Depot, just not my thing, but it is a great idea. I'm excited about the fireworks tonight though and eatting out before hand. Those are two things I'll always love :-)


~BK

3 comments:

Jamie said...

food, lake, and fireworks....ahhhh. Summer. ;-)

Robyn Beele said...

Hello! I just saw your blog on Kim's and thought I would check yours out. I am friends with Amy and I have heard how sweet of a person you are! I love the pictures from Australia! I have always wanted to go there. Maybe on day.

Kim P said...

You were completely right. Sweating by the pool is definitely better than sweating in downtown Hartwell.