I have officially completed midterms and two speeches, meaning I'm halfway through this semester and I couldn't be much happier about that!
Tomorrow after Justin gets off at 5, we're heading home to get ready for the 4th. My aunt and uncle and two cousins always come over to join in the festivities on the lake. It'll be the first time we've put in the boat and seadoo this year, the latest ever! I'm hoping Jamie and my other cousin will come as well, the more the merrier when it comes to lake! We're grilling out and then planning to go see some fireworks. I can't wait! Oh and I'm also planning to make a blackberry cobbler recipe that was in the July issue of Southern Living. It looks so good!
My dad's birthday is Saturday which means another celebration! He's going to be the big 5-0 but refuses any over the hill stuff. I need to get on getting him a birthday gift, it's just always so difficult! My mom bought him a new grill just in time for the 4th but "actually for his birthday" which means she has nothing to worry about ;-)
Justin is having dinner with a friend tonight, so I think I'm going to clean and then go rent myself a movie. I already have some ice cream in the freezer!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Yay for the 4th! We all need a break!
Post a Comment