BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

In the meantime...

I wish I had time to write a full sure enough catch up post with photos. Since my first shower we've had two others that I have to share about but in the meantime here is a quick catch-up!

~I'm really enjoying my new job. I have a lot more responsibility than I anticipated, but I love it. I take patient's histories and find out their reason for coming in, I assist the doctor and chart as she dictates what she sees, I write prescriptions for her to sign, I draw up numbing medicine, I assist with surgeries, I call patients with their biopsy results, I clean the surgical tools, and more. LOL, by the end of the day I'm whooped, but it is good tired!

~I had my first dress fitting last night. Very exciting!

~This weekend we are going to Atlanta for the Save Our Skin walk in memory of my Papa. I'm very excited and thankful for this time that will be spent with my family.

~After the walk, we're going to pick out Justin's wedding band!

~During any spare moment I get between work and MCAT studying, I'm writing thank you notes, LOL.

~I really hope for a sunny Memorial Day at the lake!

Hope you and your family have a great LONG weekend!

~BK

3 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

I'm glad you like your job. It will be a great learning experience.

I think it's great that you're doing the Save Our Skin walk.

tam7777 said...

Have fun picking the band out and doing the walk.

Meg said...

Wow, so much for getting your feet wet, they're more like soaked! That's awesome though, you'll have a ton of experience. They really needed you there!

Great pics! GL with everything, I remember those uber busy days where it was sometimes impossible to get the necessities done. Have fun ring shopping.