BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

Photos Galore

Hello everyone. Thought I'd post some photos I've been meaning to share. Not much to report today. I'm still studying for my final final at UGA. I take it tomorrow!

Flashback to the weekend before last:

That Friday night (April 25th) we went out to eat with Justin's brother and his girlfriend and Justin's friend Justin. Then we all headed to Twilight. It was fun! Justin and the guys were pre-occupied with getting the perfect bike race shot. They got it:



We got there early and got a really good spot. There was a HUGE crash right in front of us that made for some excitement. Us girls got a little biked out and went to Basil Press where I had a slice of the best chocolate cake I've ever had. Seriously. It was Godiva something or another and it was heavenly. I would have taken a photo but the fellas were working on that bike shot, lol.

Then we moved top of a parking deck for a different view:


The next day my Emi turned 11!


She also got a cell phone. She's been asking for one since she was five. And since she's moving on the middle school, her parents decided it would be a good time. Look at her face! She was ecstatic! (And I have no clue what little sis is doing there...)


This past Thursday was my last day of college class. Ever. And my super thoughtful fiance sent me my favorite flowers in the world and the sweetest note. They're still beautiful!


Friday we moved my stuff out of my apartment. I cried. A lot. It was bittersweet. I'm sure going to my miss my roommates.

I had stuff everywhere.


Thank goodness my family came in and helped me! Mama cleaned, Justin took everything apart, spackled, and when my dad got there they moved it all out.






I left these for my roommates. I hope they know how thankful I am for everything. College wouldn't of been the same without them.


When I got home I was greeted by this. :-)


After that, I've just been studying. Justin has designed the cutest save the dates that I can't wait to share. We also have all of our engagement photos back and I will share some favorites soon!

~BK

4 comments:

Meg said...

Aw that was sweet of you! And what a wonderful mom and hubby 2 be you have!! Good luck on the final one. Now you can focus on all the bridal goodies :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! What great soon to be hubby and parents!

Madison Sanders said...

That was sweet of Justin! I know you'll be glad to finish UGA.

Robyn Beele said...

The flowers were so thoughtful!! Congrats on your last final!