I'm getting married tomorrow!!!!
Just wanted to make sure my blog friends know they are invited to attend!
I am so excited to marry my best friend!!!!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago
I'm getting married tomorrow!!!!
Just wanted to make sure my blog friends know they are invited to attend!
I am so excited to marry my best friend!!!!
~BK
Posted by BK at 6:30 AM
6 comments:
Yay!!
This blog friend will be in attendance!
It's finally here the day you've waited for all your life. I pray you both will be happy and very prosperous. We will see you tommorrow.
I just wanted to let you know that I've changed my URL. Here's the new link: http://dropletsonajournal.blogspot.com/
Update your blog list on your sidebar so you won't miss any posts!
I hope it was everything you imagined it would be and more!!! Can't wait to hear how wonderful the honeymoon was and see pictures.
Beautiful Wedding for a great couple. Be Blessed.
Post a Comment