BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Programs Extravaganza

My fabulous bridesmaids and mother deary came to my rescue and helped out with programs! It would of taken me YEARS so I am super thankful!!!!









Sweet Sarah even dedicated her birthday to programs!!!



So we took some time to celebrate!



9 days...........

~BK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to have help! I had fan programs (b/c our wedding was outside)And I would have NEVER got them done with out my bridesmaids!

Madison Sanders said...

I'm glad you had help, programs are very labor intensive. I'm sure they look great!

P.S. I'm having a giveway, and I thought you'd want to know.

Kim P said...

Its almost here!!!

Unknown said...

Are you getting excited? I can't wait to see pictures!

Meg said...

I am soooo excited for you!! Have fun and cherish every moment, it's one day you'll reflect on everyday for the rest of your life!