sick today. Justin had to miss work Monday and Tuesday and decided to share his crud with me. Fever. Chills. Throat on Fire. Hacking. No fun. :-( Hopefully this will pass soon!
I feel like I'll be a student forever! I received my undergraduate biology degree from the University of Georgia in 2009 and my bachelor's in nursing degree from Emory this past August. I recently officially became a Registered Nurse. I am currently in a Master's program at Emory where I am (finally) working towards my ultimate career goal of becoming a Gerontological Nurse Practitioner. I recently made the decision to dual certify in Adult and Geriatric medicine which means an additional semester for me... oops ;-) I love Emory and Avondale Estates, where we are currently living. I have a wonderful husband, family, friends, and dog who help keep me sane. Life is good. :-)
3 comments:
Bleck. Hope you feel better soon!
Sorry to hear that you both have been under the weather. Hopefully by now you are better.
eww to sickness, hope the mr. and mrs. are better soon!
Post a Comment