I feel like I'll be a student forever! I received my undergraduate biology degree from the University of Georgia in 2009 and my bachelor's in nursing degree from Emory this past August. I recently officially became a Registered Nurse. I am currently in a Master's program at Emory where I am (finally) working towards my ultimate career goal of becoming a Gerontological Nurse Practitioner. I recently made the decision to dual certify in Adult and Geriatric medicine which means an additional semester for me... oops ;-) I love Emory and Avondale Estates, where we are currently living. I have a wonderful husband, family, friends, and dog who help keep me sane. Life is good. :-)
5 comments:
22, old?? No way. Your body aches don't start until at least 24. HA! Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, belated as it is.. Oh well, you can be like me and celebrate all month long. whoo hooo!
Happy belated birthday! I saw the pictures on facebook the pumpkins were great!
Oh, honey. It's not crazy. But you're not old.
I'm quite sure I will have a breakdown come December 19th. lol.
Post a Comment