Life has been pretty routine lately. Which I must say, is a very good thing. The busyness of the wedding was so much fun, but we were ready for some lazy nothing to do weekends.
Last weekend we went down to the rocks by the dam. Sadly, I've lived here my whole life and had never experienced it! 

Look close for Justin and J!
I am 75% done with my Christmas shopping. I just need to get wrapping and finish up some online ordering for that last 25%.
I SOLD my car! It was the only car I've ever had. I'm shopping around for a new car now, hoping to find a good deal in this rough economy.
I've picked up a little side job as a high school chemistry tutor. It's bringing back the nightmares from Freshman Chemistry at UGA, lol! It's some nice extra income. Ideally I'd like to pick up another PT job, but our tiny town doesn't seem to have much to offer!
Well enough from me! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! It's gorgeous!!!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

5 comments:
I am glad life with your new hubby is routine!! That is such a wonderful feeling. Love the pics!
:-) YAY for a routine that isn't hustling and bustling. ahhh, I dream of it. Love the pics. and I didn't know about the tutoring. Eeeek! It is rather nightmarish to relive that time. lol.
Wow, you are 75% done? And I was excited with my 2 gifts bought! lol.. I love those nothing to do weekends, they can make for the best memories!!
You might want to check at Ty Cobb Rehabilitation because I think one of their PTA's is leaving, and they had mentioned needing a replacement when he does leave.
Yay for getting Christmas shopping done early! That's always a relief.
Love the rocks at the dam!
Brinsley has chemistry this year now I know who to call lol!
♥Carrie
Post a Comment