BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

News

I have been such a slack blogger lately! Must do better!

We received some news last week. I found out that I got accepted into



and will be starting this summer! It's an accelerated track to becoming a Nurse Practitioner so I am getting ready to say goodbye to my freedom and trade it in for books! But I really couldn't be happier, I've missed school. (Nerd!)

Anyway, lots of decisions have to be made in the near future. We have to find Justin a job. I pray for a good one that he loves, and I wish he could use that five year college degree he worked his butt off to get, but in these economic times that may still be too much to hope for. We need to find somewhere safe to live that we can afford. We're not familiar with the area and are going to go out and do some investigating soon.

Hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day!


~BLK

6 comments:

Kim P said...

Congrats on nursing school. This whole time, I thought you were applying to med school. I must have gotten confused. Oh well. Good luck in nursing school. Looks like the Lee family will have plenty of nurses!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I was wondering when you were going to post. ;) I will be sending up prayers that you find a place really soon that will be perfect.

Robyn Beele said...

Congratulations!! Also thank you for the sweet comment. We do plan on having at least one more cute baby!

Meg said...

Congratulations!!!! It will be exciting to start on a new journey.

Unknown said...

Congrats girl!