Justin and I had planned to go to Atlanta to check out the area and look at some housing options on Friday, but that didn't happen due to the snow! We couldn't complain because it was just so beautiful! I did miss that dessert though! (We'd planned to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and I could already taste it!) We'll reschedule in a few weeks. We had a Valentine's lunch date on Friday in Hartwell instead.
We stayed in all of Friday and Saturday, except when we tromped through the snow.
Here are a few photos:
After the snow, Justin made some yummy blueberry pancakes!!
The second half of Saturday, I was consumed with a terrible headache and slept a good part of the day. I feel for people who get migraines. I rarely get them and I just cannot function. Sleep is my only option. So if you get them, bless your heart. It's awful!
Sunday, Justin let me sleep in and didn't wake me. I felt so much better on Sunday morning when I woke up. We ate lunch with his family and then came back home. We didn't do gifts, we never really have. Justin washed and vacuumed out my car (which needed it so BAD and made me so HAPPY,lol) and I made some homemade brownies. Our mama's spoiled us with little gifties and candy so we did get some of that :-)
Overall it was a great Valentine's Weekend!
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend. Sorry about the migraine! They are terrible!
Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment