BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Month

In one month we will move from this tiny town. I really have mixed feelings about this.

I love being close to our families and friends. Justin has a job that pays the bills. We love our home. I also love this town (and lake of course), it's home and always will be.

BUT I'm also ready for something new. A new town. New places to eat and things to do. New experiences. New memories.

So the transition is starting. I've packed one box (big whoop compared to what all I have to pack lol), but more importantly, I've come to grips with the move and have started to embrace the sweet more than the bitter.

That's not to say I won't cry when we actually move. ;-)

~BKL

7 comments:

Kim P said...

Don't worry. You'll be back. This place always brings you back, one way or another.

Anonymous said...

It's a BIG step! But one I know you can do. Wishing you the best of luck!

BK said...

I hope so! Great place to raise little ones! If not here, I'd like to live at least closer that Atlanta. And I'm not a city girl, but it'll be fun for a few years I think.

Thanks DeAnna!

Madison Sanders said...

Yep, I'm sure you'll be back. It's always great to have new experiences, though.

Jamie said...

Y'all will have so much fun!!! I can't wait to come visit, and live vicariously through the stories of living there. lol. :-) It will be great!!

Robyn Beele said...

Good luck with everything!! It will be hard, but you get to experience so many great things!

Meg said...

Aww we'll miss you around here. But at least we'll have your blog! Any change is scary but I bet in no time you'll find your place :)