
This weekend we saw Alice and Wonderland. (Not in 3D). It was so very good! A lot of thought went into this production. There are several adult innuendos and lots of neat graphics. I think I could watch it again and still find things I missed.
I loved the little mouse! So random, but she was so cute! 
Of course, Johnny was great! I'm not an I LOVE JOHNNY fan or anything, but he's always so good in all the roles he plays and this was no exception.
It's time to go see it ;-) 
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
We've been thinking about going to see that in 3D.
Maybe we can check it out soon!
I really want to see this movie! I am glad to hear it is good!
I LOVED this movie also! I saw it in 3D.
Post a Comment