BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let's See

My life is crazy. If you call if a life, lol. Thankfully my husband is the best. He definitely makes my life easier.

Last Friday, I passed my first nursing final and lab practical! Many more to come.

On Saturday, we went to Summerfest, one of the best festivals in Atlanta, with some of my classmates and their SO's. We didn't have any money to buy anything, but the booths were amazing with the neatest stuff. (Imagine pre-fourth x 100). They also had tons of food vendors and live music, including Tonic. It was a blast!

Today I had my first home based clinical, although we didn't really start, we just toured the place and met some of the residents. It's in a high rise tower apartment for 62+. It should be an interesting experience, lol.

This weekend, we're house and dog sitting. I'm so freaking exciting about sitting by the pool, hopefully the weather will cooperate with my plans.

Hope things are good with everyone in our blog circle! Big congrats to J! Check out her blog for her news!! Have a great weekend!

~BK

3 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

That is great that you are getting to relax this weekend! Enjoy it!

Meg said...

Hope you get some great R&R

Madison Sanders said...

I'm glad to hear your settling in nicely in Atlanta!