BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lull of Life

There's been a lack of blogging on my end for many reasons. Mostly, I've been writing so much for school, I haven't been able to muster up any more enthusiasm for writing elsewhere. And of course, life is in a lull, not a whole lot going on outside of the norm.

My grandmother recently had knee surgery, and is doing well. She's determined to drive asap so she's pushing it extra hard with the PT. Makes me proud, yet worried all at once. :-)

I finished my psych rotation. Bummed to see it go because the 12 hour shifts are up next... Transplant unit, hopefully, I'll hear some interesting stories while I'm there.

Justin's out of town this weekend, doing a Marine Corp hosted mud run in Columbia, SC with his buddies. He's excited. Hopefully, I'll be productive in studying for my trillion upcoming midterms while he's gone. I am also going to sweet J's bridal shower and to see sweet Emi cheer at her middle school football game tomorrow. It should be a good weekend!

~BKL

2 comments:

Kim P said...

I heard a few people talking about the Mud Run at the gym this week...I'm assuming the same one? Sounds interesting!

BK said...

Could be. It's pretty big!