BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Midterms

My stress level has crept up and up on the scale of stressfulness. Between tests, papers, and care plans, I have way too much to do before fall break. Going to class seems like such a waste when I have all this work to do, but I have to do that too. 5 days and counting!!!

I also started my 12 hour clinicals in the transplant unit last week. Sweet patient and sweet nurse, but lots of down time, especially while my patient was in dialysis, and I get bored easily, so I wasn't a fan of that, BUT I'd rather be bored than doing other less desirable things ;-) This is where I'll celebrate my birthday next week. Yay for me, lol.


Here's some pre-mud, mud run photos from last week.



Hope everyone has a good week!
~BKL

3 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I can understand the stress level. Fall break will be there before you know it. Funny pictures!

Madison Sanders said...

I was the same way last week because we didn't know exactly what was going to be on the test, but everything will be fine. :)

Jamie said...

Oh, do I understand that stress level. Good luck! Some down time in clinical is good....time to start the care plan!

Those photos are funny. Were they ninja turtles? I like Whitehorn painted his abs on. LOL!