BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Midterms

The past week and a half has been insane! Two ridiculous midterms and two nit-picky case studies due all within one week in addition to clinical. My bones literally ache, and I'm so tired, but I survived! Now let's see if my grades did ;-)

Next week is "Spring Break" although in reality it's not a complete break. I have two big assignments to work on over the break and some little things as well, plus one day of clinical, but no class so that's a perk! I'm also taking my grandmother to a geriatric specialist, and I have two doctor's appointments for myself, gotta get it in while I can :-)

My sweet mom had a birthday Monday which we celebrated Saturday.


And this handsome boy got a haircut!


Hope everyone is having a good week. The weekend is almost here!

~BKL

0 comments: