BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 31, 2012

No News

Is good news.

Not much going on in our neck of the woods. Let's see if I can think of anything to blog about that is halfway interesting.



My K bug turned 9! I can't believe it. That means next year she'll be ten. And I'll be officially old, lol. I remember when she was born! I was in 9th grade. She was a miracle baby and is a true blessing to our family. Love that sweet girl!



Last weekend we went to Charleston with J and hubby. It was a great weekend! My only complaint is that it was too short. :-) Of course, I didn't take any photos of us which I definitely regret, but I always forget. This is a photo of the bridge taken from Mt. Pleasant Park (which is beautiful!). The guys threw Frisbee while J and I walked on the pier and watched dolphin play! I've never been that close to dolphin in their natural environment.

Today was J's first shower! I'm sure she'll blog about it but let me just say it was so much fun! I can't wait for our sweet boy to arrive!

I'm gearing up for a BUSY week! I have a big, big, BIG presentation on Monday at a national conference and I am NERVOUS. Prayers would be much appreciated! I also have a test on Wednesday which I am dreading. And clinical. And journals. And quizzes. Ahhhh. It will end eventually, right?!

Hope you all have a good week! Easter will be here soon!

~BKL

1 comments:

Meg said...

I'm sure you did GREAT! Sounds like a great vacay. I'm in need of one of those!