This is partly due to major log in technical difficulties! Thankfully, they were resolved and I can now get back to my not all that interesting posts, lol :-)
School is wrapping up. Only eleven days left. 1 lab final, 1 physics test, 1 speech, and a speech and physics final. Ahhhh!
Justin graduates two weeks from Saturday which is exciting and sad all at once. I've never been at UGA without him, so next year will certainly be strange!
He'll be looking for a job soon and that market is rough at the moment. (Know any Landscape Architects in the ATL area?!?)
I had several things to share on the days that I couldn't log in and now I can't remember. :-( Oh well!
Hope you're enjoying your summer!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Good Luck with all the school work!
not many days left, you can do it!! & then you'll get to go to the beach for some relaxation!!! :-)
Post a Comment