BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My dad always said...

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached.

*sigh* I've been doing so well keeping up with all of my stuff. I always check when I leave a class or get off the bus to make sure I have everything. I'm a neat freak and I keep things super organized, but I used to have a bad habit of forgetting things or leaving them behind somewhere.

Well today when I went to reach for my physics lab manual to start studying for my final (which is tomorrow!), it was no where to be found. I searched in my car, my room, everywhere! I was tearing my bed apart, taking off the comforter and sheets when Justin walked in for lunch and said "What in the world?" I asked him if he'd moved it, he said no. I kept looking (and crying- all my old labs are in there and I just KNEW I'd brought it back to Athens). I finally broke down and called mama. She went home and there it was under Justin's graduation invitations. I could of swore I'd put it back in backpack...

Well my precious mother met me halfway and we had lunch at Subway. I now have the manual and just need to get stared with the studying...

~BK

2 comments:

Kim P said...

Aauughh! What a nightmare! I've done the same thing. Well, not that exactly. But I've lost very important stuff before.

While we were on the cruise, I thought I'd lost my birth certificate. Talk about horrifying. First of all our passports didn't arrive, then I almost lost my birth certificate!

Jamie said...

Awww! What a horrible feeling. I feel for your pain (the nursing bag...ugh). I'm glad she brought it to you and you got it in time to start studying.

good luck!
Love you!!