up!!!
(Excuse my poor photography skills!)
Our very mini Christmas Village
Our Kitchen Decor
My new Willow Tree Nativity!!! I've been building it piece by piece and got the last pieces at Christmas last year so this is the first year it's been out! I LOVE it!
Our neighbor made this! Always goes on the couch.
The tree, missing the topper at the moment.
The fireplace. Mama, Daddy, Bliss, Justin, and Jackson's stockings. :-)
Couldn't resist sharing this. He just had to be in a photo!
Mistletoe ;-)
Now it's time for Santa deary to do his part...
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Love that song! Everything looks great!
love the decor! and absolutely love the nativity. I really need to start collecting one.
The background came from thecutestblogontheblock.com, they have some cute ones!
All the decorations look great I love the nativity scene. I think I might start collecting that too!
Post a Comment