that's what this week is!
I have my fifth genetics test tomorrow, followed by a microbiology test on Thursday. Why do they ALWAYS fall in the same week?
I also am having two skin biopsies done on Thursday afternoon, one which requires quite a bit of stitching. For those of you who don't know, my grandfather died from malignant melanoma so my family practically lives at the dermatologist's office and at my last visit he saw two red flags. I'll be worried until they come back that's for sure. My mom is having two as well, so send up a few prayers that they come back skin cancer free.
I know worrying does no good, and I try to not do it, but it's pretty much impossible.
At least I have plenty of distractions through all this studying...
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
good luck this week, I'll be thinking about ya!
Post a Comment