so much fun!!! Justin had made reservations at a restaurant, but we also wanted to find a day activity to do as well. We had originally planned to go to a farm on the outskirts of Greenville where you can pick apples, but due to the low temps they removed all the apples from the trees to prevent them from freezing, so that was out. We actually headed to Greenville with no certain plans other than dinner.
The first place we went was Paris Mountain State Park. We had a picnic and walked one of the trails. It was beautiful. The leaves were gorgeous and Lake Placid was most definitely placid. :-)
Afterwards, we stopped here for coffee to warm up. I originally snapped a photo to show how thin the building was, but my photography skills failed miserably. It was the neatest building though. It had a spiral staircase inside with tons of neat artwork. Behind the store was a huge antique store. We could of spent hours in there! They had they neatest old camera that we loved, but that was most definitely out of our price range, and tons of other really cool old stuff.
Next we headed to the beautiful Falls Park. We took tons of photos, but I'll only bore you with a few.
After that, we changed clothes and headed to the restaurant. We ate at Stax Peppermill. It was sooooo good!!! Justin did very well in picking a place that I would love. I was surprised to see these on the table when we arrived:
And our waitress snapped this of us too.
Then we rode through the beautiful downtown Greenville and back through Falls Park to see the bridge all lit up which was so neat (but I forgot to photograph it).
Overall it was a fabulous day. I'm usually such a planner, but it was so nice to just figure out things as we went. I hope you had an equally good weekend!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

4 comments:
Aww how sweet, I know you guys enjoyed yourselves. Great job Justin!
Oh what a wonderful anniversary! Downtown Greenville is so nice and has some great places. I am glad oyu had a great time. How sweet of him to have the flowers there for you.
He did a great job! Happy Anniversary yall are so cute!
I'm so glad you had a great anniversary
Post a Comment