BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's a big one

Today is a big day.



Firstly, I have my last physiology exam (covering the Respiratory System, the Kidneys, and the Reproduction system). This will make the third test this week, not counting Monday's final, and a project that consumed so much time, also. I'm exhausted. I hate that I'm one of those people who NEEDS at least 8 hours to function normally, but I do and this going to bed late, getting up early to study, is killing me. But... after today (my LAST day of college classes!), only 1 more final is between me and a diploma!

However, today is also my last night as a resident of my lovely apartment.



I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad. This day has came, all to fast. Seems like just yesterday when I moved in...



Tonight my roommates and I are going out to eat to celebrate and mourn, LOL. (Pray I can hold it together- I boo to the hooed yesterday when Uncle Jesse moved out on Full House!!!)


Once we get back, I'll start packing, cleaning out the fridge and all that good stuff. My parents and Justin are coming out tomorrow to move me home.

I'm really looking forward to being able to spend more time with my family! But I sure will miss my roommates!



(Took this on move-in day. I'll have to take some today or tomorrow and see if we've changed in the last couple of years, lol!)

There are tons of mixed emotions coming at me at once!

Well back to studying, especially of the kidneys. They're tricky little boogers!

~BK

P.S. Photos to come soon! Justin got some great photos at Twilight and I got some of the cutie birthday girl!!!

3 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

Good luck on your exams!

Robyn Beele said...

I am sure it is going to be hard to move out, but it will only be the beginning to a wonderful life with Justin! Good Luck!

Meg said...

those feelings are completely normal and justified!! Good luck on the exams and CONGRATULATIONS on graduation!!!!!