BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses

I don't have a whole lot to share. We wed in 40 days so we're a little cuckoo by this point, lol.

Thought I'd share a photo of the bridesmaid dresses. I don't think I've done that yet...



They'll be solid celadon without the ivory band. I've loved them from the minute I saw them. I hope my girlies love them, I think most of them do from what I can tell!

Off to pre-marital counseling! This will be our third session. It's quite a hoot!

~BK

4 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

Love them!

Just take a few deep breaths. :)

Kim P said...

Ah, marriage counseling. I remember those days. Ha!

I have the stuff you wanted to borrow. Let me know when you want to come by to take a look!

Meg said...

Very Cute!

Jamie said...

I love the dress! Praying that it zips tomorrow. Maybe I won't eat 'til after. hahahaha.


FORTY DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!