BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 3, 2009

Pre-Fourth

The wedding planning is in whirlwind phase. Seems like we're always doing something related to it. I don't think you ever know how much goes into planning a wedding until you have your own. You can imagine, but it's not quite the same. Justin drew out everything on sketch up- the church, reception area, ect. and it's so neat to be able to visualize! Our current projects are programs, parent gifts, music selection for the DJ, and the slideshow (which is a hair pulling task). Needless to say, I'm learning a lot.

This planning is making posting more far and few between. I've had two showers since my last shower post. No time for that today, but here are a few pre-4th photos!







Hope you all have a great 4th!

~BK

5 comments:

tam7777 said...

love the sunset. Was that pic taken here?

Unknown said...

cute pictures!

Madison Sanders said...

Love the picture!

Kim P said...

Cute pics.

And yes, the wedding planning phase will make you want to elope. Ha!

Meg said...

ya'll are way too cute!! I told you it would fly by. As much as you're probably ready for it to be over with, enjoy it because it will be here and gone very soon!! And then the fun honeymoon begins:)