BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This and That

I've been spending a lot of time on the lake. These fellas visit us sometimes, and the little one is just too cute!


In the past two weeks I have read the best three books I have read in a long time. If you're looking for a good book or two, I recommend...







Diane Chamberlain is awesome! Her books pull you in right away and you can't put them down, a lot like Nicholas Sparks books always seem to do. I knew I loved Billie Letts because Shoot the Moon is one of my favorite books and this one was just as great. Good, good books! Even my mama who isn't a big reader is tearing into the Secret Life of CeeCee Wilks!

I had my bridals on Friday. Loads of fun, but surprisingly tiring!



~BK

2 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

I love a good book!

Where did you go to get your hair done? Just curious.

Kim P said...

I'll have to check those books out! I'm starting to get stressed because my book list is so long. It seems like I add to it every day!