I wish I had something exciting and interesting to post, but I don't.
Things are back to normal as all of the holiday festivities have passed. I can't say I'm too bummed. It's nice not to have fifty million things to do or places to go. We've actually been able to enjoy our weekends!
We're addicted to the Wii. And we're not ashamed of that, lol. It's taken us back to the glory days of Gameboy and Ninetindo. :-)
I'm getting anxious waiting on news from schools. I know it's all in God's timing and that it may not be in His plans for me to start school this year, but I'm ready to know. Ready to know if we'll be moving and if so where to and what route I'll be going with school. I'm trying to be patient.
We had revival at our church last night. They are doing it a little differently. It's the four Wednesdays this month instead of four nights in a row. It's perfect for me because I'd of missed out otherwise due to work. (I work late on Mon and Tues nights). We really enjoyed it, and the food was out of this world. I heard someone say it's the best five dollar meal in town and I'd have to agree. I've missed that cooking that I grew up on! (The fantastic cook kept me while I was little!) I spent a lot of time at that church with my second family between VBS, Day Camp, Church Basketball, Wednesday night meals, and Sunday visits. And it feels so comfortable which makes me happy. Justin and I have said a lot of prayers in hopes of finding a church where we could put down roots, and we're blessed to have found it.
Other than that there's not much to tell.So as you can see my life is a bit boring at the moment. But in this case, boring is good. I like this boring!
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Good luck with school. And I know how it feels to love having nothing to do. Congrats on finding a home church. I miss going, we've been hit or miss depending on C's napping early morning.
sometimes boring is good. :-)
Yes, Firefly Lane was one of the best books I have read in a long time. I wish producers would forget about some of the garbage they make and make this book into a movie!!
I'm reading another one of her books right now so I'll let you know how that goes.
Post a Comment