Since our weeks seem to be pretty monotonous, I thought I'd just blog about our date day last Friday.
Because the post office failed to successfully do so, Justin and I drove to Atlanta to hand deliver some application material that was due that day to Emory. Long story short: my entire application packet was lost which included letters of rec and transcripts. We had to round them all up on Friday and then drive them out there. It was a pain, the post office is still clueless as to where it went, and I'm still bitter with them, lol, but we salvaged the day and made it fun.
We went to Atlantic Station and had lunch here: 
It was most delish!
Then we saw: ![]()
for the second time. Yes it's THAT good! (I was skeptical, but it's amazing!!!)
This time we saw it in 3D. 
Me and my lovely 3D glasses :-)
Then we walked around the Station. It's very neat! For supper we ate at: 
It is my new favorite! The menu is huge, they really have everything under the sun! Our meal was so so good and our dessert was amazing! The best I have ever had!!! Godiva chocolate cake with vanilla and coffee ice cream, hot fudge, nuts, and a cherry! I can't find a photo to do it justice! Just thinking about it is making my mouth water!
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

6 comments:
Besides the Post Office mess, sounds like a lovely day!
Gah I think I'm gonna cry. CF is my ultimate favorite and it's been wayyyy too long. The godiva cheesecake is my fav. Most people are too chicky to eat it, it's too "rich" for them. ha! It's heaven to me!! Thanks for the reminder, I have to put in a call :) Ew to the post office, that sucks. You just never know with the mail, unfortunately. Love the glasses!!
Cheesecake Factory! My mouth just started watering.
I hinted to Boodaddy that we should go for V-Day. Hopefully he took the hint.
Its our go-to for all of our celebrations.
I can't believe the post office!! Cheesecake factory is the BEST!!!
One of many frustrations you will have. But the outcome is patience and peace like you've never know. Love the pic of the cheesecake factory.
known typo oh well we all make them
Post a Comment