BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

This still sounds so strange and odd, but we'll get used to it, just like we do with each new year!

We had a wonderful Christmas. It was such a great "first" Christmas together. One we'll certainly never forget! Justin racked up with a new TV and Wii. We've had the best time with the Wii! I got a new laptop that I love! My old one was shot. I'll post some Christmas photos soon.

We are still battling the ick that is going around. I didn't think we'd get it twice in one year, but we both did.

Not much else to tell. Hope you enjoy this first day of this brand new year! Be sure to eat your greens and peas to earn your "money" and "change" for the year ;-) We just ate one meal with my family and will eat and play games with Justin's tonight!

~BKL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your first Christmas as a wife was great! Our first Christmas is one I will never forget. So special.
Hope this new year is filled with many GREAT memories!