This weekend went by in a blur. I feel like I didn't even get to enjoy it. But here's a quick recap.
Friday:
I got to have lunch with J. The first in forever! We chatted and caught up and it was so very lovely. I'm hoping for more of those now that she's done with class!!!
My mom's birthday was great! She loved all her gifts and was so surprised. I had secretly ordered her a coconut cake because that's her favorite. She told me last week that her best friend had ordered her one (after I had so it was too late). I secretly groaned but said nothing. The lady that her friend ordered it from ended up forgetting due to a family crisis. Mama was crushed so needless to say my cake saved the day! It was delish.
Justin went to Atlanta to meet with a company in ATL. It's not going to work out for now, but MAYBE in the future. He stayed out there with his best friend for the night.
Saturday:
Justin and Justin W drove to Rome, GA and ran a 10K. I met Justin in Atlanta later that day and we went house hunting again. And MAYBE just MAYBE we MIGHT have found the place. We're filling out an application now, and it's a process. Everything in the big city seems to be a process. Guess I better get used to that. Cross your fingers, it works out. I'm so tired of looking. If it does, I'll share some neat info with you about our landlord on another day. No Cheesecake Factory this time, but TGIFridays was wonderful.
Sunday:
We woke up and Justin's knee was killing him. He stayed in the bed most of the day. He's doing a freelance design project for a friend so he worked on that in bed. I had lunch with his wonderful family and we had supper with mine.
And poof, it's Monday!
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Oh I know!!! The weekends are gone in a blink of an eye! Glad you had such a great weekend! I have my fingers crossed and prayers going up for the house!
I hope you found the right place for both of you!!
That's great Maybe everything will work out!
Post a Comment