On Friday, Justin and I went to Atlanta to look for housing. We familiarized ourselves with the area a little bit more and then got looking. We looked at three apartments and some rental homes. Nothing felt "quite right." It was a long and grueling day, and I ended up feeling nothing but frustration. The area around the school is an older area (because the school has been there so long) and there are very few rentals available in a close proximity. After seeing what we saw, I've decided it'll be worth it to drive a little more so we've expanded our radius and have started over. We came home and googled for three hours and have some new leads. We'll head back out there to do it all again as soon as we can.
BUT, before we came home we ate at our beloved 
And of course we had to get dessert. Factory Mud Pie (oh my!!!) 
The rest of the weekend was devoted to the job hunt. Justin finished his resume and has submitted it to a couple of places. We're getting ready to just send it out everywhere we find. So if you hear of anything near the ATL area for someone with a BA let us know. He's willing to do most anything and drive.
Have a great week! My mom's birthday is Friday, and I can't wait! I have some surprises up my sleeve :-)
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Living that close to the Cheesecake Factory could be very dangerous.
I certainly would have to join a gym (or two!) to work off all of the cheesecake I would consume. ROFL!
Good thing I've just got 211. HA!
LOVE the Cheesecake Factory! I hope you find a home and Justin a job!!!
MMMmmmm Cheeeeeeesecake! My fav!
You will find a house soon! We are praying you do anyways ;)
Post a Comment