BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rusty

This week has officially proven that I am a rusty student. One year out, and I'm having a hard time getting back in the groove.

At school, I'll hear, "I went to a concert last night." "I had the best time salsa dancing last night." "Last night, my roommates and I went to this amazing restaurant."

Um? I am reading/studying/making Justin be my patient from the time I get home until it's time for sweet sleep. I seriously don't know how they do it. Oh well, I always knew I was a nerd. :-)

On another note, I love my school. This is my new home away from home (away from home sweet Hartwell).

Everyone is extremely nice, and I can already tell that the professors love their jobs.

On one last note, our brother graduated on Friday night! So proud of him! Annnnnnd he was valedictorian, woo woo!


~BKL

4 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I am sure your grades will be way better than those free fun loving students! Good luck!

Madison Sanders said...

I know what you mean. I know you'll do great though!

Anonymous said...

what! There is no way I could do all that and make good grades. lol You will do great though, there is no doubt about that!

Jamie said...

Oh goodness. We had people like that in our class! They were all gone after first semester. lol!
You will do just fine!