Last night my sweet sister had her pinning ceremony! I know she'll post more about it (and have better photos) but I wanted to make a quick post. :-)
Jamie, I am so proud of you. I fought the urge to cry last night more than you would ever believe. And although I know you know it, I just want to let it be known that I know how hard you worked and that it was NEVER easy. I know that a lot of people work hard to obtain their degree, but you took it to an entirely different level. You worked the entire time you were in school, and I admire that so much. And not only did you deal with class, clinical, and work, you had lots of extra battles and unnecessary hoops to jump through at the R.H. Daniels School of Nursing. However, you passed each one, and you did it with such dignity. Last night as you sat on that stage, I thought about all that you had to do and all of the discouraging moments that you dealt with. You deserved every award they gave. Anyone that worked as hard as you did and was as dedicated as you were, will make a dang good nurse. Never for one moment did I underestimate your intelligence and ability to make it, and you made it. YOU made it. YOU did it. I am so so proud of you. I love you.
~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

6 comments:
Such a sweet post!
What a sweet post.
You are entirely correct with everything you said. Not many people can put themselves through school on their own and jump through hurdles, but she totally did it on her own.
I think she is someone we should all look up to.
awww, this nearly made me cry!
Thank you so much!!
I put some of the pics from my camera on fb, but I haven't done the ones from mom's yet.
Bliss,
You are so right. Congrats Jamie!!
Awww so sweet and brought tears to my eyes. She does deserve all the best and I am so proud of her!!
I agree with everyone else, such a beautiful sweet post! Congrats Jamie!
Post a Comment