make it to Wednesday, you can feel the weekend getting near. I can't wait for this weekend! GA vs BAMA at 7:45! The perfect time, place, and season! Plus College Game Day will be in Athens for the first time in quite some time which is also exciting! And it's BLACKOUT! I just hope I'm feeling better by then...
Since I've been back from Australia, I've had a choggy head in the mornings, my nose runs like crazy, and I feel like I can't breathe. About two hours later, it will go away. A few days ago it moved to lasting all day, and then yesterday I woke up with the worst sore throat- I just knew I had strep throat. So I went to see a doctor at the Health Center and he thinks I have a severe prolonged sinus infection. He said that sometimes our bodies adjust to the atmosphere and when they are thrown into a new one, they can't readjust. So he thinks by body got used to that clean air in Australia, and when I got back here, the irritants in the air killed my sinuses. He gave me two antibiotics. I really hope he's right and that I feel better soon.
I baked my firs loaf of pumpkin bread last night. It turned out pretty good. I love it! And it's a perfect fall food to make. :-)
I'm finishing my applications to the graduate programs I'm applying to- two are due next week and one the following week. It's a bit stressful. I'm ready to have them off my hands and to be at the point where I did all I can do. Now, I'm editing every little thing and working on my narratives.
Alright, well I better get moving!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love getting over the hump day.
Although, lately, I don't even really know what day it is. lol.
hope you feel better soon!
Good luck on your applications! I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment