I took the GRE today. So glad to have that done and to have scored what I need to apply to the grad programs I'm interested in!
Since I've been home, me and Justin (I realize it's Justin and I, but who says that!) have been playing around on the website, www.yearbookyourself.com. You upload a photo and see what you would look like in different generations. It's hilarious and semi-creepy, lol.
Here are a few of my favorites!
(1968)
(1960)
(1974)
(1958)
(1996- So Clarissa Explains It All!)
(1990)
Justin's were much better than mine. He played around with his a lot more and edited them.
Everyone should join in and post some photos!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

5 comments:
oh my word. I have never laughed so hard! I needed that. My favorite is the second one, 1960. & please tell me which one Justin said looked like me.
Oh, this is too hilarious. I can't wait to do it! (& it is semi-creepy)
ROFL. Too funny.
THis is so funny
that is so funny I tried to do that but it would never upload the picture I will have to try again now
I did it, and it was hilarious! I never knew I could pull of so many hairstyles! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment