BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've decided...

to go with my blog. If you're interested in me adding your name to the approved viewers list you can send me an email with your email address at blissk@uga.edu, send me a message on myspace, leave it in or comment, or whatever is easiest for you in the next couple of days!

In other news, today is my grandfather's birthday. I remember celebrating his birthday last year knowing that it would be his last. Send up a little prayer for my family today, especially my mom and grandmother. I know that he's having the best birthday ever, but man how we miss him.



Today is also Justin's nephew's 1st birthday! I'll never forget his since he shares it with Papa.


This is him a year ago today.


And this is at Christmas. Man how they change in a year!

There's not much else to report. Off to church, family time, and cake tasting!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~BK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh please put me on the list!

Madison Sanders said...

I want to be on the list too. My e-mail is writing4612@yahoo.com

Kim P said...

Please add me...

my e-mail is kim.pierce@hotmail.com.

Robyn Beele said...

please add me robyncobb@hotmail.com