a new workout routine. I'm extra motivated to stick with it this year in order to be in shape by the time I wed.
I bought a Kettlebell last night and plan to start a Kettlebell routine. Have any of you ever worked out with one?
They look like this: 
According to my Women's Health, it's one of the best ways for a woman to tone muscles which is what I'd like to accomplish. I liked this one because it came with a workout DVD to teach me appropriate exercises.
I'll keep you updated on how I like it and how sore I'm sure it will make me...
Well, not much else to report. I'm trying to rest before school gets in full swing and I forget what that word means!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Let me know how that works out, I love to try new w.o. routines!
GL with school starting back, it's tough to start again!
Post a Comment