to this long weekend! We have some fun things in store!
Saturday morning we're meeting with a final caterer and then we're making a decision and crossing that off the list. 
Saturday afternoon we're heading to Greenville, SC to meet with a photographer! Photography is very important to us, so I'm really excited about that. 
Afterwards, we're going to step back from wedding planning and go on a date. J, gave us a gift card to TGI Fridays for Christmas (love, love that place!!!) and we're going to eat there and then find something date-sy to do. :-)
Sunday, after church and the weekly lunch with Justin's family, we're going to a cake tasting. I can't wait!!!
Monday, I'm going to do school work and catch up from a weekend of non school work. It'll be nice to be home an extra day!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
You have a busy weekend planned I hope everything goes well and have fun on your date!
Busy weekend! Have fun.
Awe I remember those meetings. At the time so stressful but yet so fun, enjoy!! We were in Gville too that day, how funny! Hope you had a good date night!
Post a Comment