BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Believe it or not...




I am making progress with the wedding planning!!!


(I want a photo like this made of us!)


First things first, we've set a date: August 22, 2009. So mark your calendars, all family and friends are invited to attend.

I've been working on a wedding website which should be finished soon.

Justin and I are meeting with a caterer on Sunday and I met with a florist this morning.

My bridesmaid dresses are picked out and we're looking at tuxes on Saturday.

I'd also like to squeeze in a meeting with another caterer and a DJ during the weekend.

And then there's the cake, photography, videography...

Definitely keeping me busy, that's for sure!

I can't believe I start back to school on Thursday. This semester promises to be a busy one with 16 hours of classes and a wedding to plan!

Well back to the grind. Have a great week!

~BK

6 comments:

TupeloLove said...

I couldn't imagine planning a wedding AND going to school at the same time! You're my idol!! By the way, we took engagement photos and wrote Save the Date on a brick wall too!! (Do you live in NC? Because I have an awesome photographer for you!!)

Robyn Beele said...

I love that picture! You are doing so well with how much you have done. Wedding planning can be so stressful. Just remember just worry about keeping both of you happy and not EVERYONE else.:)

Unknown said...

Have fun you busy girl love the picture ya'll should do one like it for sure too cute!

Jamie said...

You've gotten so much accomplished! I love that picture, it looks like the side of a school.....hmm, would be cute for sure!

&&& I cracked up last night because Stephen said to me "Tell Bliss to let me DJ their wedding"...& I responded "oh, no, I don't think they'll have one" bahahaha! But if he is dj'ing, he can't be my date, so that is not such a hot idea. ;-)

Meg said...

oohhh love your background!

You're moving right along with wedding planning, August will be here before you know it!! I love that picture.

said...

That last picture is so cute!