This week is Spring Break, and I couldn't be happier!!!
One of my roommates is here:
Key West, FL
And the other is on this: 
cruising to Key West, Cayman Islands, and one other place.
But I think there's no where I'd rather be than here: 
right about now. Although, I'd love to be in some tropical locale, I needed some time to just do nothing and sometimes I come home tired from vacations, lol.
Saturday, me and my mom headed to Atlanta. We ordered linens for the wedding. I had my ring cleaned while I was so close to where we bought it from, and I also found some shoes for my bridesmaids. Today we're meeting with a printer about programs, so I am getting some wedding stuff done over the break.
Isn't this weather just gorgeous?!? Yesterday, Justin, Jackson and I went to the dam. Justin ran, as he's training for a half marathon, and Jackson and I just walked. Jackson has never been to the dam, believe it or not, and he loved it. I took some photos, but can't find my camera cord at the moment. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it soon and share them!
Off to the printer's!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

6 comments:
I tried to go to the dam yesterday I just never made it! Have fun planning everything!
Its great weather for Spring break! I'm so jealous!
We were at the dam yesterday with Jacob and Colin. They loved it as well!!!
I know you are having fun planning the wedding -=-so just enjoy the journey.
Glad you're getting some wedding stuff checked off the list.
The weather is beautiful!
ooohhh that cruise or key west sounds wondeful right about now!
Post a Comment